IN THIS ARTICLE LEARN.....
- Do you want to know how to be first on google search engine?
- Or are you looking for ways on How To Be First On Google Search For Free?
Many bloggers can only dream about being the first page of google search for free, however, for others, it is easy and very much doable even if you are new to ranking.
To be first on Google search for free is the holy grail of successful bloggers. Whether it’s how to rank youtube videos fast or how to get on the first page of Google without paying, the strategies of achieving your results are pretty much universal. This is why I want to show you how to be first on Google search for free.
There can’t be any more doubts now, YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google.
It’s not surprising that every successful blogger is looking for how to rank youtube videos on the first page of Google or how to get on the first page of Google without paying anything.
Even smarter, you should learn how to make backlinks for youtube video as a way to syndicate your blog content, only this time you will rank for your video and deliver massive social signals and backlinks from youtube to your blog post.
[fancy_box id=10 linked_cu=755 action1=”DOWNLOAD “]Want to rank Youtube videos fast ? I use free backlinks for videos and you need a youtube link generator script for building links which must contain five important elements if you want to achieve a high conversion rate. (I discuss them in depth in my free eBook, 5 lead Magnets that Convert. Download it here)[/fancy_box]
According to backlinko, adding your main keywords into your title improves CTR and that helps in ranking statistics. In this post, Brian Dean talks about the importance of starting with Video keywords.
Video Keywords Or you may have heard many bloggers talk about the need for you to find most searched tags on youtube.
What I found Interesting in this article was that Brian makes it easy to understand the rationale thinking of Google for putting video keywords on top of Google search over others.
- How-to keywords (how to shave a cat)
- Reviews (Bluehost review)
- Tutorials (Setting up WordPress)
- Anything fitness or sports related (Cardio kickboxing)
- Funny videos (Cute animals)
In this eBook, you’ll learn seven ways to rank and drive traffic that converts to your brand new blog, five types of high-converting lead magnets and much more on how to build highly-targeted email lists of 5000+ subscribers in a month. Claim your free copy today![/fancy_box]
Why is this important?
Well, let’s say you optimize your video around a “How to be first on Google search for free” keyword which doesn’t have any video results in Google.
In that case, you’ll ONLY get traffic from people searching on YouTube.
But if you optimize for Video Keywords, you’ll also get targeted traffic to your video directly from Google’s first page.
Why Is, how to be first on Google search FREE So Valuable?
- Attracts the lion share of visitor clicks and gets a lot more clicks than no.2 position,
- Vastly more clicks than the other 8 listings in the SERP
- Of course, that’s assuming your search engine results page (SERP) snippet is as clickable and relevant as the competing pages snippets for that search query.
- This is really important in 2017, as is the quality of the page your unpaid visitor lands on.
- Organic listings get more of the clicks than a sponsored ad listing, it attracts but it suits Google to balance that out in the future as they have done in the past (because Google makes more money from advertising).